vendredi 31 juillet 2009

Preface














I wanted to pay a nice homage in Xena and Gabrielle for their 15 years, then I decided to make this little book in honor of what they divided. All this friendship, all this love, it is what I wanted to do to live again through these poem, they moved us, made cried, to sing, their battles was also ours !! I speak in the name of all the French fans who revive to you in their forums, of which I am member, have would like to only to say you that one likes you and that Xena and Gabrielle changed our lives with their principles and their convictions and have would like also to tell them Thank for what they do, and to be also important for us… especially nothing changed… You are loved!!!. My only regret is not to be with this convention 2010 to give you this gift. You are wished full with happiness and of success in your lives, take care of you.
Chantal.



























Aucun commentaire: